Thursday, December 3, 2015

English Challenges

Hello! I'm very excited because this entry on my blog marks the end of the english course.

When I entered to the university I had to perform a test for to know how many english courses I would have to take. The result was good, I’d had to take 2 out of 4 (the most advanced one ofcourse). Know that i’m finishing the last of them I’m very happy because I really think that I learned, although sometimes I didn´t felt motivated to go to class.

Nevertheless I feel I was lucky because my teachers where very nice and comprehensive.   About my blog I think that is a entreteining tool, but to be honest I feel a Little bit akward wrinting about me in such a public plattform. I preffer to write in a private notebook about my things because I’m shy. Maybe in the future when I travel I will use this blog to communicate whit my friends and family. 

In regard of my english I think I must improve the use of time form wich is very hard, also to have more vocabulary and last but not less important the listening. In order to improve I plan to watch a lot of TV series with english subtitles and when a finish my carreer I will travel arround the world with my boyfriend, and I will learn many more languages.

 I had used my english a few times out side english class, but last week i’d met a lost tourist in the subway (she looked lost so i’d talked to her and then i’d found out she was really lost).  That was when I realized that I can survive with my english knowlege. 

It's been a pleasure.
Xoxo
Pamela.

No comments:

Post a Comment