Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My expectations about this semester!


This is my second year in Santiago and I'm doing  fifth semester of sociology.
I like this semester because the subjects finaly left numbers. Last year I did subjects like economy or estadistics, but now I'm coursing theory of sociology, sociology of citys and politic sociology. I hope to learn a lot about this toppics, they are very interesting for me and I would like to work in thomething ralated with thems.
About extracurriculars, I taking English level 3 and a training program of pshysical acondicionamiento. About the firts, I hope learn a lot about this languaje because I'm planning to do a interchange studies in Australia for second semester of 2015. About the training program, I think it is going to be very hard because yesterdey I went and today I can't move.
In general, I personaly am not involved in others activitys into the university. I just spend the time with my friends.
About this year, I hope enjoy free time and university time and learn a lot about my subjects.

3 comments:

  1. your planning to do an interchange to Australia? I didn't know we can go to Australia. Although if I learn english I prefer go to UK or USA jaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In usa people is sinister men

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you are done with numbers. Although in Psychology we have only to Statistics II and not IV, like in Sociology, all I want is to be finished. Success with your trip to Australia.

    ReplyDelete