Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Select one picture...



I choose a picture from Alberto Miranda San Martin, I can't say that it is my favorite picture but I like your work since I went a exhibition of your photography materials, and I love it this, among many others.
He is a Chilean photographer and he live in Viña del Mar. In this city he make a street photography. This one is about three children playing in the sand, they are running and leave footprints in the sand. The picture is in black and white format but in this we clearly see relief in the sand and the foam that leave the sea.
This photography was taken Thursday 27th of March 2014 in a beach in Viña del Mar. 
I like it because is simple, He don't need go to Africa or India for take a good picture because he can see the beauty of the surroundings. He make beautiful something that we normaly can't see. This picture make me feel that is not necessary go to another places for can see beautiful pictures.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hola, me alegra que te guste esa imagen... es una de mis favoritas

      saludos

      Alberto Miranda San Martín

      Delete