Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My favorite technological object



Today I going to speek about technology.
My favorite technological object is my Ipod, a music player when i can save a lot of music. I bought it a friend two years ago. The ipod was the screen broken, for that my friend sold me very cheap. 
I use my ipod every day, when i taking a bus, walk in the street or when i travel.
I like it because the memory is big, because is small and i can bring it with me always, because it have hight-quality audio performance.
My life without my ipod would be different, because y would have to listen to music in my Mobil phone and the battery would be empty . I would have to listen to lees music and use less my Mobil phone. I can't to imagine a life without music because i need listen to music every day for to be happy.

8 comments:

  1. I think you have a lot of Madonna and pop music on your Ipod haha. Guille would have his Ipod full of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I listen to music in similar contexts, but I play the music in a cellphone, this one have disadvantages in relation with a Ipod. Bye, and continue enjoy your Ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela
    I love music, and I believe that things like that make you day better. So i am glad that you could listen to your favorite music every day.
    Javiera :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pame
    I writte something similiar but i writte about mp3 and use my mp3 every every every day too. Bye : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The great thing about music players in general is that they are perfect for those dead times staying in the university. I have an Ipod too but I don't know if is the same model and, of course, for what I see you wrote I'm not even close of loving my Ipod that way

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! I like that this technological object enable me listen to music!

    ReplyDelete