Thursday, October 1, 2015

A day to remember



I always remember this day because is important for my family, and because it is a funny history. It was already 3 years ago. My sister was pregnant, in the final of your pregnancy and I went to see her to her house in San Felipe. This day was my birthday and the only thing that I asked to my sister was that she don´t have a baby this day because it was MY DAY. So, since it was my birthday, I pass the day with her, and in the night I was supposed to travel to ViƱa del Mar for to see my friends and celebrate with them. But my sister started having contractions in the afternoon and her housband was in Santiago... so, I had to take care of her for many hours. At 11 PM nothing happen yet, and the housband of my sister arrived at the hospital,  then I say "Yes, the baby is going to born tomorrow" and I went to home to sleep. I arrived home and I recived a call from the hospital, my  nephew was being born!!! At 11:30 PM!!!!!!!!
In short, he stole my day, but I don´t care but this day was one of the days more important and happy of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment