Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Best Friend

My Best Friend <3




The name of my best friend is Macarena Bernal. She is a small and skynny person, and she loves jumping, dancing and moving anytime. I remember that a teacher called her "little mouse" when we were children.
I met her in first grade when we were seven years old, in the school, and over the years we became best friends. We have been friends since 1997. In other words, 18 years of friendship... and counting...
I consider her my best friend because we have shared our lives, grown up together, and because,in essence, we see the life to the same way and under the same values.
I think that I can't remember one good story to tell you, because I have one thousand of them.  I remember when we stayed in the school and we started laughing until crying. She always pushed me to do stupids things because she is crazy and I was always shier, but I loved to do this follies with her.
Now she lives in PilĂ©n in Maule Region, with her boyfriend and I'm going to see her every time I can. I love her place because she lives in  the countryside. Here I can disconnect from the technology and responsibilities and I can just stay with her.
I love my friend so much, and we hope to be friends for ever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment